View Single Post
Old December 4 2011, 03:39 PM   #242
Aquarius
Commander

View Aquarius's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Moichino wrote: View Post
Loved the new book too - got it on the first day out and devoured it. Now I'm dieing for the next one!
Michael Martin has indicated that this may be a problem -- there may not be any more Enterprise books. While there's been no official announcement, there are some kind of bad signs over at the publisher. Personnel changes, cutbacks, reduction in the frequency of the publication of the books, etc. And it's not just the Enterprise books. All the Star Trek books are threatened, but since Enterprise has historically been the redheaded stepchild of the franchise, it appears to be in the most danger.

At the Delphic Expanse, we're trying to do something about it by letting the publisher know how we feel and telling them we want more -- before there's any kind of announcement about there being no more books or that there'll be even more cutbacks. If you'd like to get involved and let them know you want more TnT, you can find information here: http://www.thedelphicexpanse.com/for...php?f=4&t=4289

Mods--I apologize if this seems like it's OT, but "no more books" = no more TnT, and as a fan that is my biggest motivation for trying to save the novels and encouraging others to get involved.