View Single Post
Old December 1 2011, 10:26 AM   #207
Silent_Bob
Fleet Captain

Re: The latest "Alien" prequel rumours - Scott directing, in 3-D?

Since i have no self control when it comes to spoiling films, i read the supposed plot summary for Prometheus that've been lurking around.

If its accurate then i'm pretty impressed. The main plot is interesting enough by itself and the links to the Alien franchise pretty much answer every loose end generated by the first film.

Crassmass Eve wrote: View Post
Silent_Bob wrote: View Post
And as for not having the sense to avoid mentioning it in a Ridley Scott thread, i'm so terribly sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities by mentioning a film you don't like. Perhaps you should go and have a lie down lest someone mention Alien Vs Predator 2.
You don't have to apologise to me. A board-wide apology might be in order though. However any perceived lack of cinematic taste in talking about these unrelated films lies entirely on you.
Cinematic taste or lack thereof would infer that i've said anything positive about either of the AVP movies. But hey feel free to keep overreacting to the existence of two bad films.