89. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2: A-. I'd actually watched this a couple of week ago but forgot to review it. Suitable end to the series but not among the strongest of the films in my opinion.
90. Heavy Metal (rewatch) - C+. Animated boobs and gore set to heavy metal music, how could this go wrong? Well, quite a few ways actually. Some of the animation is really ugly, I mean ugly from an aesthetic perspective but also ugly from a crudeness of the technique involved. I really am spoiled by the current animation renaissance we are living in, and movies like this that were made on the cheap just don't hold up to modern standards very well. It doesn't all look bad though, the last segment is pretty sharp. Most of my enjoyment here came from the satirical moments, in particular John Candy's narration of the Vallejo-inspired second segment and the Zap Brannigan-esque segment on the space station. The movie seems to lack a point, unless the point is to stay away from floaty green balls of evil, in which case point received.
91. Crumb (rewatch) - A+. Probably my favorite documentary of all time. Crumb's mix of genius and dysfunctional personality is absolutely mesmerizing. The outtakes on this new Criterion edition are really worthwhile, in particular there is one bit where Crumb is explaining the evils of American capitalism and he outlines pretty much note for note the exact same things that the OWS movement is saying now (and he was saying this 20 years ago).
92. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Extended Edition) - A+. The additional material here is really great. This is probably the best of the 3 films.
93. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Extended Edition) - A+. This is the longest and the best of the extended editions in my opinion. By best I don't mean the best film, I mean that it's the most improved of the three films by what is added back in. I think The Two Towers is still the strongest film overall, but the extended edition of Return of the King would probably be my second favorite.