View Single Post
Old November 29 2011, 07:49 PM   #633
Cutter John
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

One does hope that now that we've gotten all the low-budget 'everyone sits around and talks about their feelings' episodes out of the way, that the second half of the season will be a bit more action packed and zombie intensive.
As someone said earlier, I don't want the show turning into Resident Evil, but at the same time, the sheer number of "We need to talk." moments has really started to wear me down, to the point where I'd started fast-forwarding through the more obvious ones.

Only thing that puzzled me somewhat about the ending was why nobody made an attempt to stop Shane from opening the barn. Also why Hershel didn't react more forcefully once the shooting starts. It was almost as if he expecting things to come down to this, and they were only proving his belief that the group was just a bunch of murderous thugs.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."
Cutter John is offline   Reply With Quote