View Single Post
Old November 29 2011, 04:57 AM   #602
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Gut instinct reaction, Shane did the right thing. If he woulda come to me as a character and expressed what he thought needed to be done, I would've probably supported him.

However, I have to look back at S1 and covering themselves in Zombie Guts to pass through a horde of hungry Zombies that didn't notice them.

Did Shane upset the Eco-system? The Farm was special in it's lack of Zombies, like there was a "Sonic Rodent Fence". Could it be rounding up the occasional Zombie and putting it into the "Stink Box" Barn has served as that "Sonic Fence". Zombies weren't attracted by the fresh meat, because the stench of all those trapped Zombies put off a smell that covered the Fresh Meat human smell, so Zombies weren't drawn there. Now, when the Zombie corpses are cleaned up, you no longer have that stench to cover the Fresh Human meat and maybe hordes will be drawn to such a large cache of fresh Human meat without competition.

Avoided the spoilers, but, was stupid enough to read the thread before watching the episode and spoiled myself (I kinda regret it ). However, I wonder, if I was so wrapped up in the shock of the twist, would I notice the possibility of the Eco-System possible upset? Even Spoiled, it was revealed awesomely

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote