View Single Post
Old November 24 2011, 07:17 PM   #227
Savage Dragon
TheSeeker

Re: "Castle" season 4 begins tonight

Forbin wrote: View Post
TheSeeker wrote: View Post
Forbin wrote: View Post

We saw it full-front when she opened her shirt and showed it to the sniper. Little round scar, about an inch. Nothing like what she should have from open-heart surgery and having her rib cage cracked open. Maybe you blinked during that scene.
I saw that scar, I just thought you were talking about the scar from when they went into the side of her rib cage. I just assumed they got the bullet when they went in that way.

If the bullet had hit her in the heart would she have even have been able to make it to the hospital alive?
Did they go in thru the side? Okay, that I don't remember. When I heard them say they were cracking the ribs, I guessed that was going to be the standard open-heart technique of slicing the chect down the middle, breaking the sternum and applying a rib spreader. On people I've known, that produces a big-ass vertical scar in the middle of the chest that ain't going away in just a few months.

http://www.smart-heart-living.com/he...-incision.html
If I remember correctly they were putting in a chest tube or something. I found a few screen shots.

So did anyone else notice that the Captain stopped giving Castle a hard time after he came up with a solid lead and actually included him in the investigation this episode?

Could she be warming up to him or was it just that it was such an emergency she took all the help that she could get?
Savage Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote