View Single Post
Old November 20 2011, 05:27 AM   #16
timothy
Rear Admiral

View timothy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to timothy
Re: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 Movie Discussion

Dream wrote: View Post
I liked this movie. It was extremely faithful to the book.

The story was fine. The first part of the movie dragged a little with the wedding, but I guess the fangirls loved that part. Kristen was looking very fine in the lingerie scenes. The sex scenes felt like something from network television, but I guess they couldn't do too much with it since the kiddies were watching.

Once the movie gets to the island. the story finally picks up with Bella getting pregnant with the vampire baby. It almost turns into a damn horror movie and the entire childbirth thing seems like something that doesn't belong in Twilight. The book had the same problems, so I can see why fans gave it mixed reviews. I'm so glad those scenes were very intense, but they weren't too graphic.

I thought the acting for the three main characters improved.

The cliffhanger was obvious, but was still well done.

Eclipse is still my favorite book/novel, and this movie is up there as second or third best. Glad to see the movie doing well. These movies are my guilty pleasures. They aren't written well, but they are damn entertaining.

Ashley Greene is STILL the best thing about these movies, loved her new cute hair cut. I wish she had been in the movie more though.

B+
one thing that I am pissed about this movie was the begining of the film was the ending to eclipse. and they still cut a lot out of the books. just like they did with the Harry potter films.

alice is still my favorite vamp babe.

though I will say during the hole bed room sceen we finally get to see that bella has a nice ass.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/honorverse
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote