View Single Post
Old November 16 2011, 12:07 AM   #1657
ares93
Commodore

Re: Your latest purchases, cont.

Holdfast wrote: View Post
Grr, don't remind me... I've got to book my car in for a service, plus a brake fluid change, in a few weeks time. And I suspect the front brake pads are probably going to need replacing... sigh.
You just had to mention cars, didn't you? You're lucky its only a service. My car is banned from being driven for 30 days. I ran into a police blockade and managed to get my car inspected. They didn't like the 350bhp Cosworth engine when the car is registered as a 100bhp diesel... He just had to bloody notice. The fact that it passed two MOT's with flying colors didn't matter. Just proved how incompetent those guys are...

Latest purchase: 500 euros for a re-registering of my car with the new engine. Plus whatever fines the bloody coppers come up with. Which should be significant considering in not swedish. They'll find every little thing they can fine me for. Racist bastards.
I find it extremely satisfying watching Jehovah's Witnesses through my window. After all, it takes an RFID lock, a titanium enhanced fireproof door and bullet-resistant glass to keep them out of the building.
ares93 is offline   Reply With Quote