View Single Post
Old November 14 2011, 01:22 AM   #11
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: Re-shaping a Cardassian: Toward the Ninth Circle

Interesting...I wonder what it could be about Bajoran architecture that felt so familiar to her? Then again, I wonder if it is their aesthetic sense, per se, or the subject matter and mindset behind it that is reminding her of things mostly suppressed on Cardassia.

I just about threw up when I found out Yassel was under Dukat's command. Of all the horrible places for any version of Yassel to be forced to serve--that has to be it!

I enjoy watching Zamarran push back against Nadar. Is it wrong for me to find that kind of funny?

As for the Bajorans, I hope they'll be wary in this universe. Granted, it helps that not all members of this first-contact team support the kinds of actions taken in the canon universe, but having Dukat in command is dangerous. He's clearly just as arrogant and self-absorbed as he is in the canon universe. Thank goodness for JJ-Jarol that Zamarran doesn't trust him, and that she has learned from an example that has made sure she won't make that mistake either.

Dukat had better not put the moves on her, Yassel, or anybody else. And not one of the Bajorans, either. I think he wanted women for his amusement, not for diplomatic purposes.