View Single Post
Old November 12 2011, 07:19 PM   #50
siskokid888
Fleet Captain

Re: OTHER Starship Captains - Symbolism, Foreshadowing & Plot Devices

Captain Tracy wrote: View Post
SISKO - No, no,... forget KIRK,.. it is YOU,... you know you are innocent,.. the hypothesis and situation is UN-CHANGED, just the subject,.. being you,... you are the same captain under the same hot lamp,...

(Doing my BEST Monty Hall for you here): DO YOU DEMAND THE INQUEST, and ROLL THE DICE WITH YOUR LIFE,.. KNOWING FULL WELL THIS HELMET-HEAD IS GOING TO TRY TO ROAST YOU ALIVE?,....

Ooooorrrrr,.... DO YOU TAKE THE DEAL STONE IS OFFERING,.... AND RETIRE COMFORTABLY TO A DESK JOB AND LIVE WITH THE EVER-LASTING SECRET DOUBT, SHAME, AND GUILT OF ASSOCIATION WITH CORRUPTION????

LOL!!!!! No more of you clever hedging now,.. what's it gonna be SISKO,... TAKE or PASS?
Man, quite the prosecutor! If I'm innocent, I'm going to trial, and if convicted will spend my jail time working to clear my name. I'm beginning to come around to your argument, though. I'm watching the Penn State game, thinking about how those jerks dropped the ball in regards to those poor kids. Probably for the same reason as Stone-to protect the institution and the football program. If they were wrong, than Stone was wrong.