View Single Post
Old November 11 2011, 02:13 PM   #93
Kosh Naranek
Captain

Re: The Vampire Diaries - Season 3 - Discussion

Well I liked it for the little moments if you will.

I think they had to neutralize Michael. He was more of a loose cannon than Klaus, if that is possible?

Besides, I did not think that Klaus would go all ashes to ashes, dust to dust in this one anyways. They have added Joseph Morgan to the main cast and put him in some of the promos. I think Klaus will be safe until around the end of this season.

They killed all of his hybrids except Tyler. I wonder when he is going to go after more of Elena's blood?

"I told her to go to church and pray for your friends." That one had me rolling.
"I did not expect to be here with you." Matt to Catherine masquerading as Elena.

I kept thinking that Elena's hair was very Catherinesque at the party. I should have listened to my instincts and I would have caught on earlier.

Elena daggering Rebecca was sort of bittersweet. I was beginning to like Barbie Klaus.

I loved, loved, loved that Catherine and Stefan stole Klaus' coffin collection. I did not see that coming.

I believe that Caroline and Matt are on their way back to each other. I don't think they ever really got over one another in the first place.

I say that the brothers Salvatore love each other more than anyone else.