View Single Post
Old November 9 2011, 05:07 AM   #219
Joe Washington
Fleet Captain

Re: SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

That son of bitch, Clay!

I know he has done some terrible things in the past but what he did to Gemma was the worst. A part of me is saddened by this development because Clay and Gemma used to be such a tight, strong unit who confided in each other in a way they couldn't with anyone else. They were so much in love. But ever since the beginning of this season, they have been lying to each other, keeping secrets from each other, and betraying each other. The breakdown of their relationship reminds of the breakdown of Tony and Carmela's relationship in the Sopranos but unlike Tony with Carmela, Clay didn't punch his fist into a wall to keep him from beating the crap out of Gemma. I'm sorry that it took this brutal experience to give Gemma a wake-up call of what it needs to be done about Clay.

Right now, Tara is angry and depressed after losing the thing vital to her being an effective surgeon. I believe she will come out of this emotional state and when she does, I think it will be as a more stronger, darker version of herself, someone who fully embraces being an Old Lady and is ready to deliver some retribution aganist Clay when she finds out about his role in what happened to her. I think Wendy's return which was revealed in the promo may a role in that. Maybe she'll fight Tara for custody of her kid which would spring Tara into action.

I wonder how Clay is going to explain the bruises on his face and the bruises on Gemma's face. I don't think it all being an accident is going to fly.
Joe Washington is offline   Reply With Quote