View Single Post
Old November 8 2011, 12:03 AM   #325
Scout101
Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

This episode felt a little better, but still, this thing is going sooooo slooooow this season. I mean, we're 4 episodes in already, the whole first season was only 6, and it felt like a ton more happened there, plus all the initial setup.

In 4 episodes this season, what's really happened? They got stuck in traffic, lost Sophia, wandered around looking for her, Carl got shot, then they went to the farm. feels like maybe 1 full episode, maybe 2 tops to go through all that. Not sure if it's the reduced budget, that they know they have a full season worth of episodes this year, or what, but they've killed the momentum for me.

I missed the first season, so watched it all back-to-back on Netflix right before S2 started, and the storyline just feels like someone pulled the e-brake here. I'm sure things are being set up for later, but there's a LOT of that, without much going on at the moment, it's kinda a drag. This last episode felt a LITTLE better, but they really need to get back to doing something (other than wandering around looking for Sophia, of course).
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote