View Single Post
Old October 30 2011, 04:22 AM   #177
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Timelord_Victorious wrote: View Post
Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
Oh and now looks like pets are per character even the ones you got from tribble testing and on top of this it was done in a patch with no release notes.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?

Are they trying to kill the game?
I don't know. It's a lot of small things that add up to quite a lot by now.
It's okay to monetize things and make a profit. But when has Cryptic forgotten to do that with stuff we want and gladly bought?

I ust admit, I have no defense for them left in me at this point.

I still try to get as much enjoyment out of the game as possible.

But every day has more bad news again and again.

On the STO forum the only dev responses for weeks now involve the DOFF system, which is about the only thing they did right lately... and it was teh one thing I wasn't even remotely interested in before they introduced it on Tribble.
Yeah the Doff system is cool and the option to skip the tutorial and start at the academy if you've already done it is kind of fun and a time save plus it let's me get to things a mail a new alt quicker, and I like how easy it is to promote and retrain BOs with the changes they made there as well as all the things I can use ECs for, but the dilithium in crafting and this possible C-store change as well as the lack of communication from the Devs is pissing me off.

The thing is if they had left dilithium out of crafting and still let me buy white common even ranked items I wouldn't have as much of a problem with most of the changes.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote