View Single Post
Old October 30 2011, 02:30 AM   #142
Kathryn J.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Questions for Bring Back Janeway Panel

To be choosen as a Trek writer is an honor from my point of view and the writers steadily should consider that. The honor is connected with a big responsibility: To keep the Star Trek universe worth and enjoyable "to live in" for every Trek fan and not exclusively for a part of them. Not every book can be liked by everybody the same as well, but also the recent books should cover the different desires of the readers.

Gotham and Chuckling, if my -our- points would be so stupid like you want to show it in your special rude and un-businesslike way, you wouldn't consider it for being worth to waste any time on answering to my post. You couldn't make me happier!

Thank you for at least checking out my website and raising the hits on it as well as for the advertisement to visit my site by mentioning it over and over, but I doubt, that you really read the whole post with all the connected links.
Hopefully at least you didn't miss my Life Drawings and adult rated parts . (Not all is only Trek related.)

You are afraid of us Janeway fans, 'cause we are more than you thought and this is good this way.

Chuckling, I don't understand why we should share our fanfics on the Koffeeclub page . You might not know that this is a private website like mine is too. Only the owner(s) can post there.
Fanfics are usually shared on special private writer’s boards as well as fanfiction.net and similar places and not send to any private person.
I didn't know that you are such a fan of JC fan fiction that you would dig all over the Koffeeclub site to only find the stories! You surely agree that there are really good ones to find. If you look for more: I have a decent collection of links on my site you happen to know now.

You believe, my posts don't get any answers in Europe? Did you know that a big part of our active Facebook group members consists of Europeans? Probably not. Now you do. Just guess who's (along with my friend's) invitations they followed and who founded the group .

My Bring Back Janeway connected posts in other boards are mostly only made for informing other people and include links. The people who want to join us come to our Facebook group. This are the group and Facebook for: to connect.
There are indeed members of different Voyager forums only they are using their real names or RP names there, of course. I didn't think that I need to explain this to you. Maybe you don't know Facebook that well.

BTW:
I have truly neither time nor desire anymore to constantly jump around all those Star Trek boards as I did being new in fandom. So you barely will see me often posting there anyway.
Thanks for the talk, guys, and I'm glad that I could help . Real life waits.