View Single Post
Old October 30 2011, 02:28 AM   #765
WalkerBait
Trekker4747

Re: The OFFICIAL STNG-R general discussion thread!

Screamy wrote: View Post
Thanks Trekker. Wasn't Trek Online supposed to expand on the interior of the Galaxy Class? Like the "sick bay" we saw was only a tiny portion of an entire section of the ship.
IIRC, the originally the on-line game was supposed to pretty much let you roam the entire damn ship! Which, yeah, included the much larger sickbay area which on the blueprints suggested comprised of an entire deck as basically one huge hospital with the sickbay we normally saw just basically being a quick-care/triage center. There were dental offices, surgery suites, patient rooms, therapy rooms and pretty much everything you'd expect to see in any other hospital.

Doug Otte wrote: View Post
I'd love to see that sketch, but I get this message when I click the link:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forgottentrek/images/TNG/Ob-Deck2.jpg on this server.

Thanks,
Doug
Sorry about that, probably a flood control or image-stealing control by the host and my own image host is having issues right now so I can't share the image myself. But if you click on the second link, the article, the image is viewable from it's own thumbnail link. Right sidebar, under the headline "Illustrations" should be the second image under a sketch of officers looking out a window at the Bussard Collector on the starboard nacelle.