View Single Post
Old October 28 2011, 07:08 PM   #66
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral

Re: American Horror Story (FX) 1x01 Pilot (Grading/Discussion)

DarKush wrote: View Post
I wonder if the realtor is a ghost or connected with the ghosts as well?
I did wonder how the heck do you manage to have ghosts on your payroll. That's pretty cool! Maybe the realtor is bullshitting about how she's poor and lives in some dump in an unattractive neighborhood and she's really a witch who commands whole armies of ghosts to do her bidding. There's something about the actress that's kind of witchy...

Or maybe Zach & Gym Rat Boyfriend killed the real fluffers and took their place?
I keep on thinking Tate is actually dead, but I'm sure he's probably alive.
He better be alive, the proportion of dead characters to live ones on this show is starting to get a bit out of hand. If Adelaide is really dead, she's going to be joining the ghost legions as well and good luck keeping her out of the house then!

PS, either Zach is a big draw or word of mouth is kicking in, or both. Or maybe it was Twilight as a lead-in, in any case, series high ratings this week!

Part 1 of the two-part Halloween episode of FX’s American Horror Story drew 2.2 million viewers in adults 18-49 in Live+Same Day, up 16% from last week and a series high, surpassing the series premiere, which posted 2.0 million in Live+Same Day. AHS was helped by its lead-in last night, the broadcast premiere of Twilight, which delivered 1.5 million 18-49 viewers.

Last edited by Temis the Vorta; October 28 2011 at 08:55 PM.
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote