View Single Post
Old October 26 2011, 06:45 AM   #367
Immolatus
Captain

Re: Netflix shoots itself in the foot... aka no more free streaming

The Master of Tarquin Hill wrote: View Post
Brolan wrote: View Post
Some irony right there because if you read the article they explain how they had to raise prices because the streaming rights got more expensive. And yet everyone still assumes they were just being greedy and going for a money grab.

Double irony because all the customers got the streaming for free in the first place and really had no reason to bitch about being asked to finally pay for something they got free. Who were the greedier pigs? The company or the customers?
If they had made a significant streaming content upgrade before they raised the price they would have had an argument. Since raising the price they have made no significant acquisitions.

I don't know why you think I was getting streaming for free before the price went up. I considered it to be be a part of the plan I was paying for every month.
agreed, if they raised the price a little bit maybe a dollar or two that would have been fine but to double it in these times is bad buisness. the only reason I kept the streaming part was because so many of my electronics have the netflix app and the kids love looking at all the cartoons they have to offer
Beware the beast man for he is the Devils pawn. Alone among Gods primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Let him not breed in great numbers for he will make a desert of his home & yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.
Immolatus is offline   Reply With Quote