View Single Post
Old October 23 2011, 06:09 PM   #1549
Kelthaz
Rear Admiral

Re: What games are you playing currently?

Yoda wrote: View Post
SMS is pretty cool. Check out the original Phantasy Star, really blew away the original Final Fantasy IMO. Oh, and Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap. That game is badass if my 20 year old memories can be trusted. Unlike the NES version, the SMS version of Ghostbusters was actually fun in my opinion.
I don't like RPGs, so Phantasy Star is out. The Wonder Boy series is definitely on my list of games to buy, but I want to get Wonder Boy in Monster Land first. I also have Ghostbusters, but I haven't played it yet. I'll give it a shot with a open mind. I'd say my favourite games for the system so far are Master of Darkness and Golvellius.

I played all my Sega Master System via the Power Base Converter, which is an ugly old thing that plugs into the original models of the Sega Genesis and has a slot for both SMS cartridges and the little card games as well.
Yeah, I looked into getting that too, but it was about the same price as the Master System. I'm something of a collector, so I'd rather own the original system even if it costs a little bit more.

"I'm the locksmith. And... I'm the locksmith."
Kelthaz is offline   Reply With Quote