73. Star Wars: A New Hope - Blu-ray Transfer: B+. Not going to review these movies but I will grade the transfers. They look great on Blu-ray, with A New Hope suffering the most from lack of quality source elements. Some shots do look soft.
74. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - Blu-ray transfer: A. I thought this movie looked sharper overall than A New Hope and is certainly the best I've ever seen it on home video. Not quite reference manual but still quite good for an older film.
75. Pulp Fiction (rewatch, Blu-ray) - Blu-ray transfer: A. Speaking only of the Blu-ray transfer since I just reviewed the movie recently. This release is generating a lot of controversy online due to the high contrast levels in certain scenes. I personally think it looks great and that the contrast levels in those scenes (mostly daylight and in the diner) are intended by the director. Best for the viewer to judge for themselves.
76. Brazil (rewatch) - B+. Mostly works on the level of spectacle but on that level it really succeeds. Has a few scenes of truly brilliant satire. Interestingly atypical roles for both Michael Palin and Robert Deniro here.
77. Citizen Kane (rewatch) - A. A landmark film in terms of special effects, narrative, and cinematography. The opening 3-4 minutes are spellbinding. I am not sure if the use of light and dark was meant to symbolize something or was merely meant to be eye-catching, but it was cetainly memorable. I had seen this movie before, but not in many years.
78. Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters - C. Like a long, mediocre episode of the series. Not quite as weird as I thought it was going to be. Every now and then I like to watch a stupid or trippy cartoon and this is not a good example of either really.