View Single Post
Old October 21 2011, 04:22 AM   #13
23skidoo
Admiral

Re: What Is/Was Your Most Anticipated Premiere (Old or New) This Fall?

I've found myself surprisingly uninterested in 99% of the fall shows. I thought I'd want to watch Pan Am, but the night it premiered I decided to read or play a DVD instead. Person of Interest? Couldn't be bothered. I've got recordings of 2 Broke Girls which I'm interested in for 2 reasons belonging to Kat Dennings but I haven't bothered to watch them, even. I might have gotten back into Nikita, but the Blu-ray I bought was defective so I'm waiting for Warner Bros to send me a replacement copy so I can't watch the new season till I finish with the old... Fringe? Still have to watch the rest of my Season 2 DVDs, never mind Season 3.

Doctor Who's second half is really the only "fall" show I bothered with this year, and it's over now.

That said, I am interested in the two fairy tale-related shows coming up - Once Upon a Time and Grimm. Both sound interesting. But now I find I'm at a function tomorrow night when one of those (I forget which) is set to premiere, and so I may or may not get round to watching it.

I must be getting old.

Alex
"These are historical documents - preserving them is important. Tarting them up for a night out in the twenty-first century is unnecessary" - Toby Hadoke, "Should mistakes in old episodes of Doctor Who be fixed on DVD" (Doctor Who Magazine #445)
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote