View Single Post
Old October 18 2011, 05:48 PM   #56
Mark_Nguyen
Commodore

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Not at all. I saw that as pretty fitting to the theme of the show. I'm just wondering how the three in the church got to be where they were? Were they fatally bitten and had gone there to pass away quietly, only to revive as "squatter" type zombies (like the ones we saw in the bus in the premiere, which revived when Rick went by on his high horse)? Or perhaps they were locked in there after they'd turned and simply sat down in the pews when they couldn't find a way out? The door wasn't exactly barricaded, but some zombies don't seem to know much about door knobs while others do...

Anyway, I'm liking TWD because it's NOT a zombie splatterfest. No zombie production has lasted longer than a couple hours on screen and Milla Jovovich aside, there's been absolutely no chance to see what would happen to a bunch of survivors of a zombie apocalypse in the longer term. That's exactly what I want to see and why I'll keep watching.

And as for Talking Dead, waste of time. I'd have prefered to have director's comments and production insights, and not just a bunch of fans talkign about what they've just seen. We've got THIS thread for that.

Mark

Oh, I like that Trek thing too...
Mark_Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote