- Saw the webisodes last night. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that the zombie crawling in the park was a woman.
- The episode did seem to drag a bit, (the same way Breaking bad
did when it came back) but I enjoyed it. They did a good job of jumping back into the zombie threat.
- Was the budget really cut? It looked like they were trying to make full use of the car pile-up. Not complaining though. It was well done.
- Looks like they aren't afraid of getting some zombie blood on them. The rules still aren't clear at this point. Or maybe thery are and I forgot something. I don't remember all the details from last season's finale when they were at the CDC.
- I had more zombie dreams last night. Happened once or twice last season too.
- I didn't notice an excessive number of commercials.