View Single Post
Old October 16 2011, 04:35 PM   #681
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Sigils and Unions--The Thirteenth Order

Supreme Dittodrone wrote: View Post
Hmm...I'm not sure what Spiro means about "high treason". What is this controversy about? What would damage-patterns have to do with it?
I think you may have forgotten that from an earlier chapter. The Cardassians have offered him the chance to analyze the damage from that ship's first scuffle with the Dominion (at Rondac III) as proof that they went up against the Dominion and are not in fact colluding with the Dominion.

Spirodopoulos needs to make sure that by committing to the Thirteenth Order, he has not committed to a treacherous, anti-Federation course of action.

Other than that: Nerys, another good piece. Though I was wrong about who the girl was...I'm glad to see I was right about what was going on.

A nice look at Cultural Misunderstandings.

Looking forward to what you can give us next!
Thanks...glad you liked it! I kind of thought going the "Bajoran route" might be a little too obvious and stereotypical so I wanted to do something different.