View Single Post
Old October 16 2011, 11:18 AM   #15
lvsxy808
Rear Admiral

Re: DS9 Season 10, ep 10x08 - "Property Values"

Wally wrote: View Post
It's also nice that Quark finally was able to do something with his ambassadorship.
That's exactly the reason I came up with this episode. I wanted a Quark story, and I thought, "So he's been the Ambassador for a year now... what does he actually do? We haven't seen him doing anything Ambassadorial." He offered "diplomatic services" to someone one time, but without specifying what those services are. So I wanted an episode about that, and what I came up with was "give someone asylum for some reason." Everything else flowed from that.

And I just love the gag about Morn still not saying anything on screen because he gets stage fright. That had been built in from the start. Ro's lame joke about "pointers" just came to me as I was writing it.

Wally wrote: View Post
I do enjoy the stand-alones, but can't help wondering when the Ascendant storyline might be taken off.
I'm getting there, I'm getting there! In fact, I've been laying some seeds for things that will come to flower later and play into the Ascendant storyline when it arrives.

Which it will.

Read Deep Space Nine, Season 10
All 22 eps available to read on-screen or download and keep!
lvsxy808 is offline   Reply With Quote