View Single Post
Old October 14 2011, 02:22 PM   #410
Chris_Johnston
Captain

View Chris_Johnston's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Chris_Johnston Send a message via Yahoo to Chris_Johnston
Re: Ongoing Community Discussion Thread

Geck wrote: View Post
While most of the episode may not have actually happened....this was probably my favourite episode of Community ever. Absolute brilliance. A great concept, and the humour and heart grew organically from the characters.

Also interesting to see that the only timeline that didn't end in disaster was the one without Jeff there. Last season Pierce was the outside, this year definitely seems to be Jeff. I'm hoping they'll keep building on that theme throughout the year.

Only thing that bugged me a bit was never learning why Annie had a gun in her bag.
Agreed on all counts! And not just the most brilliant Community episode, either. This trumped just about anything I've seen anywhere.

Of course, being a asthmatic (in remission), it's dangerous for me to laugh too hard. After Troy's line (sans-larynx), "Clearly you don't understand anything about defeating Trolls", paramedics were standing by.