View Single Post
Old October 11 2011, 09:46 PM   #29
BrotherBenny
Rear Admiral

View BrotherBenny's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BrotherBenny Send a message via Yahoo to BrotherBenny
Re: Star Trek: Vanguard: What Judgments Come review thread (SPOILERS)

DrBashir wrote: View Post
SolidusRaccoon wrote: View Post
Christopher wrote: View Post
And Pennington's survival may be assured, since there's a journalism school named after him in the 24th century, suggesting he went on to have a prestigious career. But I suppose it's possible that the school was named for him posthumously in commemoration of his work in the Taurus Reach, or that the name is just a coincidence. So it's hard to be sure.
And the fact that he visits Reyes, telling the stories through a "flashback"
Which is set in 2270 if I recall, just a couple of years in the future. No telling where the final Vanguard novel will end. They could both be deaders by the end of it.

Who we know will survive: T'Prynn, Terrell, Nogura, Carol & David Marcus. Anyone else on or connected with the station, not reassigned as we know M'Benga was?
Pennington says that he was there until the end, which is BEFORE he visits Reyes, so we know they survive.

My blog / My crime stories
BrotherBenny is offline   Reply With Quote