View Single Post
Old October 10 2011, 02:32 PM   #1372
JoeZhang
Vice Admiral

Re: DC's New 52: Reviews and Discussion (Spoilers welcolme and likely)

Hound of UIster wrote: View Post
JoeZhang wrote: View Post
Hound of UIster wrote: View Post
Andy Kubert is doing a two issue arc with Superboy and the Legion on Action with Morrison.

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2011/10...cs-the-new-52/

Will be interesting to see Morrison writing them.
And I wonder how much they don't match with the version that Levitz is writing? (since it's a tradition that after a crisis that the Legion's back-story doesn't make any sense - which is why Bryne had to fudge it and why we might see similar).
In this case, I don't see how it's a bad thing.
I don't either way as long as it's a good story.

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I don't see how Morrison would change any of the Legion's back story with Clark since we know that the current Legion timeline is intact from before. Remember two that Imra, Garth, and Rokk were referenced in issue one and were called by Clark's landlady "his friends". So I suspect that nothing will be drastically changed. It's possible that the amount of contact will have been decreased.
Can't be quite the same for the reason that there is no Superboy (AFAWK) and that Clark's powers developed differently. Having said that, I can't actually remember *which* previous version of the interactions between Clark and the Legion are current. Maybe that's the simplest answer, nobody knows or particularly cares.
JoeZhang is offline   Reply With Quote