View Single Post
Old October 8 2011, 07:32 AM   #7928
HoneyBLilly
Commodore

Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post
I'm gonna dl Warehouse 13 too. How could I not.. I'm fanning myself just thinking about it.
I need to watch it too, I was watching it and then I think I forgot(again!) or maybe I just got distracted by Doctor Who. Yeah, let's blame it on that, Doctor Who distracted me by taking over my brain for a bit, unless I was with my son, yep that works.

May I just say that I dearly love fandom? YES I DEARLY LOVE FANDOM.
Fandoms can be amazing. And then there are some fandoms that are deadly to be around if you disagree with something.

The finale.. oddly, for someone who should be accused of loving everything, not a favorite. Just a bit.. flat for me. No where near the high of Let's Kill Hitler. Still, it was fine and I like to cut finales some slack as they often don't live up to expectations. VERY much looking fwd to the next season!! What did you think of it? Also I've only watched it once so who knows, I may shift my opinion.
I think it felt flat for a lot of people because they were expecting something grand and complicated. But I had been saying, after I caught up with Eleven, that it was going to be the simplest thing ever, and low and behold I was right . . . as were all of my first theories that after The God Complex got all twisted and I started second guessing myself only to find out that I had been right all along.

Personally, I loved it. I thought it was genius because so many people, myself included, lost their heads trying to guess what was going on only to be shown that it was so basic and in our faces the entire time. Plus . . . and putting under spoilers just in case, hmm how fitting

And next season, I'm going to go crazy waiting. I've seen so many conflicting things . . . some say we have half of the next season in 2012 and then the other half in 2013 and then others say that it will air in completeness in 2013 so I don't know, all I know is I am not patient and River Song better still be in it.

But I guess it gives me time to completely catch up. I am considering watching Classic Who, but I don't know yet.

I'm onto my second gin rickey now and ready to watch your NTSF post.. I'm PRIMED BABY. You may be destroying your brain cells with hormones but I'm destroying mine with good ol' gin.
i'd rather be destroying mine with alcohol. Especially since my best friend sent me a picture of her Strawberry Kamikaze and I wanted it so bad, but no drinking for another year. Which I can live with.