View Single Post
Old October 5 2011, 03:33 PM   #126
Gov Kodos
Admiral

Re: SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

137th Gebirg wrote: View Post
Was it me or was David Hasselhoff actually kind-of good in that ep?

And at first, it occurred to me that Juice's cooperation with the cops might be a set-up, akin to what Jax did to Stahl last season. After his panic towards the end, though, I'm not too sure.

There's something I don't get about the "race card" premise that the Sheriff is playing on. Does the MC really care about color? Would they care if Juice had a black father? They have that whole all-black MC in Lodi whom they call brothers - even though they're not SOA, they're still a patch-over. And I highly doubt that happy is Lilly-White either. Sure, there weren't any "brothers" on the wall in the club house as the Sheriff so subtly mentioned before destroying the photos, but I'm thinking the premise to be somewhat flawed in this case. Anyone else think this besides me?
I agree about Juice. I think he could have sussed out Jax's stance or Happy's. On the other hand, Juice has often been the butt of jokes and pranks and might not feel he's fully in for life as an MC member. Also, if he's been so used to burying that part of his life, maybe even before he joined the club, he might just be playing out some kind of self-loathing that really wouldn't have mattered had he just straight up talked to Jax or Clay.
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote