What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Ghost of Sparta on PS3 yesterday.

2. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

Lately it's been a bit of League of Legends, but over the last few days it's been A LOT of Shogun 2: Total War.

3. Neutral Zone

Neutral Zone Captain Captain

Decided to have another run at GT5.

4. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Alice : Maddness returns. PC

Cracking game.

5. TrekNut87

TrekNut87 Captain Captain

Just started Mortal Kombat [2011] and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe the other day.

6. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

While I definitely had fun with this game, I don't think it was worth the $60 I spent on it. Damn my impulsive shopping!

7. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Costume Quest, even though it's not Halloween yet :p

8. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't seem to be doing all that much playing now that I'm deep into LA Noir. Lots of driving and watching, little playing.

9. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Battlefield 3 Beta - So far MEH because Rush sucks, softcore mode sucks and ranking unlocks will forever unbalance games.

10. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

^Played it a bit as well tonight and I quite like it. Not totally though. Fucking hate the tactical flashlight, and the map is bugged as hell in places.

11. AlphaMan

AlphaMan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dead Island, God of War: Ghost of Sparta and Battlefield 3 beta. About to jump into Resistance 3 to see if I can finish the campaign before Rage hits on October 4.

12. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just finished the story missions of Undead Nightmare and have gone back to normal RDR. Also playing the first Dungeon Siege online with two other people.

13. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Actually too many games. First of all Persona 3 Portable for psp, which I finally got some 25+ hours in. But I think I still have many more (commute-)hours to go on it.
    On Xbox I had started on Deus Ex HR, but I also got Gears of War 3 and now I´ve got the Battlefield 3 beta..... just too much, but will start with BF3 to check it out as long as the beta lasts.

14. Winterwind

Winterwind Commodore Commodore

Been playing Lonesome Road, the final DLC for Fallout: New Vegas.

Or rather, I've been trying. Frame rate and freezes are sooo fricking lousy in one hour I played maybe five minutes. The rest of the time was divided between loading screens, lousy frame rate in combat, freezing on area transitions... bah!

15. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

Okay after now playing the BF3 beta for about five hours...I love it. When you get some unlocks for the weapons (which goes really quickly by the way) and figure out some new stuff like the bipods, the game just comes to life like nothing else. Can't wait for the full version.

16. XwarlokX

XwarlokX Lieutenant Red Shirt

Finally got a copy of the awesomeness that is Mass Effect 2. :techman: Only about 6hr's into it but I can see myself replaying this one endlessly.

I do find the mining aspect slightly annoying, but otherwise it is one great game. The depth in this thing is just amazing and I can't wait to pick up the 3rd one as soon as it drops!

17. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Yeah, the mining is terrible. They patched it to make it a little faster, and you can upgrade the scanner to make it go faster too, but it's still awful. I'd rather they just not bother with resource gathering at all in ME3, but I'm sure there's going to be something in there and I'm sure it's going to be the weakest part of the game again.

18. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

It is indeed a great and awesome game. Reminded me a lot of the KOTORs, which are my favorite RPGs. I love all the character interaction and choices to make. Plus the combat is fun and fast paced.

Obligatory questions:

FemShep or maleShep?

Paragon or renegade?

Which class?

19. XwarlokX

XwarlokX Lieutenant Red Shirt

Since this is my first play through of it I went with:

MaleShep

Paragon

and Soldier.

Can't wait to finish this up and go back to try some more combinations!

20. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

That's the same combination I went with on my first play through. :) Soldier is the best rounded for combat I think since you get all the weapons except SMG and you have high hit points.

I played as a female renegade vanguard on my second play through and it was like playing a different game. Renegade Shepard is a thug and a complete asshole/bitch. Plus the vanguard charge ability really changes combat from cover shooting to up close and blasting everyone away with your shotgun.