View Single Post
Old September 26 2011, 09:42 PM   #33
Kosh Naranek
Captain

Re: The Vampire Diaries - Season 3 - Discussion

I felt that the actor playing Elijah gave the character an air of gravitas. I felt like I was watching a being that had been around for centuries.

Klaus comes off as a one-note villian compared to his brother, thus far. Of course, Elijah's entrance into the Rose storyline really made me sit up and pay attention.

Klaus may gain more depth. He was always portrayed as hot-headed. However, I always assumed he had some sense because he held so many people in sway and had lived so long. I thought that Elijah functioned as his pooper scooper for centuries.

Maybe Klaus' story will morph into a great tale of hubris. We shall have to wait and see.

We now know that Klaus cannot create any more beings like himself because the doppelganger is still alive. (I guess her portion of the ritual was in the Jack, Jack no take back section.)

I loved seeing HRG as Caroline's dad. I hope he does not end up Vampire fodder.

The ghost story is just kind of there right now. I did not feel the whole "don't trust Vicki" thing was earth shattering. That chick never was reliable.