View Single Post
Old September 22 2011, 04:18 AM   #752
Nerys Myk
Fleet Admiral

Re: DC's New 52: Reviews and Discussion (Spoilers welcolme and likely)

Thought it was a pretty good batch this week.

I like the LSH, it had a density to the storytelling that many new comics lack. I felt like I was actually reading something.

Red Hood and the Outlaws suprised me. I'm not a fan of the bad goodguys trope. It was intresting when it was basically just Wolverine, but over saturation killed it. Still this was fun with a lot of bait dangled in front of the readers that makes you want more. Oh they did address why Kori doesn't remember her time with the Titans. Humans don't make much of an impression on Tamaraneans. After a while we tend to blend together.

Wonder Woman was another suprise. Again a fair amount of bait that leves you wanting more and the art was top notch. Very interesting designs for the Gods. Not sure "who" and "what" Diana is this go around. But I hope finding out will be fun.
The boring one, the one with Khan, the one where Spock returns, the one with whales, the dumb one, the last one, the one with Kirk, the one with the Borg, the stupid one, the bad one, the new one, the other one with Khan.
Nerys Myk is offline   Reply With Quote