Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old September 22 2011, 02:33 AM   #1416
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

Re: Minecraft

Cutter John wrote: View Post
Meh. I still don't see what all the fuss is about. "OMG, AN ENDERMAN MOVED A PIECE OF MY FRONT PORCH!" *RAGE!* Big deal. If they travelled in packs I could see the problem, but...
They're very annoying if you have complicated redstone contraptions as they can break a circuit by picking up the block with redstone on it. They break mob grinders very quickly by making holes in the walls or redirecting water flow. They also have a habit of picking the middle block in a tree trunk, which makes forests look ugly.

Last week, I was sailing through an area I had only been to a handful of times in the past when I noticed sand collapsing on a nearby beach. I was confused at first, but when I approached the area I heard zombie damage noises so I assumed that it was an enderman after causing a cave-in on himself. At first I thought it was funny, then I realised that at any one time there's probably 15-20 endermen down in the cave systems moving blocks and disturbing things. I don't know why, but I just don't like that thought and I don't feel like playing the game again until this is nerfed, hopefully in the patch tomorrow.