View Single Post
Old September 20 2011, 07:52 PM   #23
Neroon
Mod of balance

Re: "Castle" season 4 begins tonight

FPAlpha wrote: View Post
And when i heard that she dumped Dr. Motorcycle-Boy i first clapped and then absolutely knew that she heard him.. my inner shipper is content with the development
I rather liked the way they handled him. THey didn't give it much time, because it didn't need much. And Johs was not a jerk. He was understandably emotional doing what he could to save her until another surgeon could arrive. Granted, he didn't give up the scalpel easily... but again.... that made sense. And in a way he did call Castle out, rightly so.

FPAlpha wrote: View Post
Years ago i remember him being on CNN and at the end of the interview he asked for this little favor, something he wanted to do for ages.. and he said "This is CNN!" in this deep voice.. it was glorious and it took me off the seat
I had forgotten all about that! Perfect! You don't suppose it's out there on YouTube anywhere is it?

JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
Wow, I guess I'm the only one who hated it. The episode was all over the place.

And seriously? The new female captain wants to be called SIR?! Is that supposed to be a substitute for a personality?

I was expecting a much better payoff for that fantastic finale.
For my part, I'm not saying it was perfect, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it for a number of reasons. It won't be possible to properly evaluate it for awhile - maybe all season - because it seems they may - and I emphasize "may" - be taking the long view here. Consequently, the new captain's predictably gruff personality will hopefully get more background and explanation.
- Proverbs 12:20
Neroon is offline   Reply With Quote