View Single Post
Old September 19 2011, 04:55 PM   #9
Dream
Admiral

Re: The Vampire Diaries - Season 3 - Discussion

I thought it was okay.

This was mostly a set up episode.

I'm really glad that they didn't solve the Stefan problem with just one episode. It looks like this season will focus on him. I guess Stefan is going turn more evil while Damon becomes more good.

I'm not a fan of Klaus. Maybe it's just the actor, but I don't find him threatening at all. I'll take Katherine or Elijah over him anyday. They were a huge part of why the first half of Season two was so good.

Caroline contines to be the highlight of the show. I loved that part when she lifted that guy by the chin at the party because he was in her way and when she told the slutty girl to go away with her powers. Totally something a jealous teenage girl with vampire powers would do. Surprised when she got shot by Mrs Lockwood. The plot thickens. Is it me or do the writers love to torment the poor girl?

Definately not as exciting as the first episode of season two. The first fourteen episodes of season two were so AWESOME. I'm hoping the writers will be able to pull something like that off again. This show has come a long way from the mediocre pilot.