View Single Post
Old September 19 2011, 02:33 PM   #71
vas2009
Captain

Re: Why did Chakotay Choose to be with seven instead of janeway?

starlitegirl wrote: View Post
The amusing part about this discussion is that Chakotay is not even in the same League as Janeway. He's best off with a Borg just gaining her footing as a human that only recently discovered she had a six year relationship in a dream reality.

Janeway belongs with the guy from Workforce. I wanted him to stay on the ship. But nooooo. That wouldn't be proper. Egads. 30k LY from home and they're concerned with these things? With all the other members they had that weren't part of the fleet, they could have easily worked around that. Almost wish they didn't even put her in the adorable relationship. BOO!

BINGO!

Chak was not good enough for KJ she was/is way out of his league IMHO however they did have great Chemistry and would have made some fantastic babies.

He was always getting in her way, telling her she was wrong, taking crap personally, and trying to take over her ship (brain washed or not). Like "Scorpion" I wanted to smack him...

Chak wanted her and she just pushed him away.
Why?
There is no way Chak could have had a relationship with KJ and kept professional and personal separate. He was too emotional even for ol' planky and dare I say pig headed?

Don't get me wrong I have been known to indulge in a little J/C, and the pair was much more realistic then C/7. I much prefer Jaffen... no secret there