View Single Post
Old September 16 2011, 03:12 PM   #25
23skidoo
Admiral

Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Goliath wrote: View Post
Sorry--there didn't seem to be another thread in which to vent my displeasure. Thumbs up to Christina Hendricks. Maybe I'll get to see her movie someday.
The good news is both of those movies will be on DVD and Blu-ray by Christmas, so you shouldn't have long to wait. Though granted seeing Christina on the big screen has its appeal...

There's been some discussion (based on some remarks she made in an interview) about Christina playing Wonder Woman. I can't see that at all - she's too "soft" for such a part. However, she was born to play Power Girl, and I'd even go for them changing Karen Starr from a blonde to a redhead for the occasion. (Actually, it might have been my imagination, but towards the end of the Power Girl series - it was one of the casualties of the DC reboot - it looked like they actually were drawing Power Girl with Christina in mind in the occasional issue.)

Alex
"These are historical documents - preserving them is important. Tarting them up for a night out in the twenty-first century is unnecessary" - Toby Hadoke, "Should mistakes in old episodes of Doctor Who be fixed on DVD" (Doctor Who Magazine #445)
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote