View Single Post
Old September 9 2011, 08:05 PM   #312
Myasishchev
Rear Admiral

Re: DC's New 52: Reviews and Discussion (Spoilers welcolme and likely)

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I don't think anyone is saying that you could write a comic book as a television series and that wasn't the basis of my analogy. There are however similarities or else the creators wouldn't be using the terminology in the first place.

Back to the 52 verse though...is any one else finding the Purple Lady "mystery" a little lame? It doesn't interest me whatsoever and seems like a lame back door plot in case they want to abandon this relaunch at any given time. I base that on the fact that the lady told Barry in Flashpoint #5 that she needed his help to "fix" the timelines. To me I think she is one of the monitors disguised.
Oh, yeah.

It's the Time Trapper. Or at least, I'd bet a coke it was the Time Trapper. Purple's a giveaway. But you can't have a Time Trapper without it being someone we know and are surprised to see become to Time Trapper, so bonus crazy prediction: it's Iris West.

The alternative to a back-door unboot is that she's going to be the focus of a time-travel heavy crossover event. Because everyone loved Flashpoint. Didn't they? Bueller?

Myasishchev is offline   Reply With Quote