Thread: Geordi & Data
View Single Post
Old August 7 2011, 10:16 PM   #5
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Geordi & Data

Do any of the TNG crew give you that same feeling? That you just really enjoy it when they get together? As I mentioned in the original post about Geordi and Data, I believe it was in "Birthright", where they're talking about Data's dreams, and I just want Data to go on and Geordi to give his feedback, because I find their viewpoints so interesting.

Is it a bit silly because they're characters in a TV show? Not at all. It is through these characters that we can relate our ideas, and I just find the back and forth between Data and Geordi to be fascinating. I love the character interaction moments between Data and Worf as well, when they were discussing matters of faith in "Rightful Heir." Just a great moment between two very different people.
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote