View Single Post
Old August 5 2011, 06:53 AM   #22
Jewel Dartt
Cadet

Re: Recruitment threadsfor playing Trek games on-line

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. I am Brigadier General Jewel Dartt Commanding Officer of the USS Cairo-C a Luna-class Starship. Your probably thinking that this is a complete Marine ship, well its not we are a mixture of both Marine and Starfleet to give us a unique touch. To have the best of both worlds per say. Are you looking for a place to put your character? Well look no further the USS Cairo is the place for you. Why you ask? Well the Cairo has been going strong since October 2009. We have a interesting touch to the Cairo as you can play a active PNPC besides your PC character if you so choose. Their is always something going on and always something to write about. We are a NOVA/SMS based sim, ya must be 18 years or older to join. We also have a OOC forum for discussions, games, etc to get everyone interacting with each other and give everyone a voice in the sim.

I am currently looking for the following positions that need to be filled. If you feel like you would like to apply feel free to go to www.usscairo.com

Chief Positions:

Chief Flight Control Officer
Chief Strategic Operations Officer
Chief Security/Tactical Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Engineering Officer
Chief Science Officer
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Counselor
Chief Intelligence Officer
Chief Diplomatic Officer
Group Commander-Starfighter Wing

And many Assistant and other positions available if your not looking for a Chief Position. Please feel free to look around the site and if something interest you please join. Hope to see you aboard the USS Cairo.
Jewel Dartt is offline   Reply With Quote