View Single Post
Old August 1 2011, 04:45 AM   #1589
Locutus of Bored
Full Metal Bat'leth

Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

trekkiedane wrote: View Post
^These days it's just funny pictures.... pretty much anything is game (except things with images of spiders).

It's a tough audience sometimes though.
trekkiedane wrote: View Post
Well, we can... but we were asked to post them only as links -and have complied ever since.....
No, you know that's not true because we just went through this AGAIN when you brought up the issue AGAIN a couple months ago after I had already explained it to you the first time.

I turned your and only your images into links because when J. Allen told you it makes him have severe anxiety attacks you started trolling him by posting a bunch of spider pictures in reply. I never once made a rule about not posting spider pics or only them as links here in the future, I only said if someone tells you they have a bad reaction to seeing spiders, don't act like a jerk and post a bunch of spider pics in a row to screw with them, or at least only do them as links. It was a one time request specifically related to not trolling people (like your behavior in the thread), not to posting spider pictures in general.

Now I've explained this to you on at least two separate occasions, I'm pretty sure you went whining to the admin about it despite it being a complete non-issue, and you keep bringing it up in this thread out-of-the-blue (which inevitably provokes more people to post spider pictures when they wouldn't have normally) and misrepresenting what was said. I'm getting pretty damn tired of it. It's just another variation on the same trolling you were doing before. Knock it off.
Locutus of Bored is offline   Reply With Quote