View Single Post
Old July 30 2011, 02:25 AM   #27
Robert Maxwell
Not Your Toy

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: International Space Station to be decommissioned in 2020?

Saquist wrote: View Post
Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
Saquist wrote: View Post
NASA makes me sick...
Billions down the drain ...
I see you didn't actually read any of the posts in this thread.
You saw what you want to see.

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
Yeah, 2020 is actually good news but it's being spun as some kind of failure.
It is. The project just became a waste of tax payer dollars if the station doesn't accomplish it's goal. To have to construct another one to properly and effectively set up bases on the moon and Mars is exactly the kind of pork-barrel spending that was mentioned that killed NASA in the first place.

I believe the real reason ISS is in the low orbit is both a consideration of easy access and and better protection from radiation.
Sorry, all you've posted here is a bunch of spin without any substance. Par for the course for your posts, I've noticed. You seem to be criticizing the ISS for not accomplishing missions it wasn't designed for in the first place.

I am also upset that my car cannot drive across the Atlantic Ocean. Clearly, it is a failure as a vehicle.
"You are one of the most unpleasant individuals I have encountered on this forum. I have no respect for you, and I doubt I ever will, since you keep insisting on being a complete and utter ass." - Timewalker
Robert Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote