View Single Post
Old July 28 2011, 09:19 AM   #1269
SPCTRE
basement dweller with a thumbtack's IQ

View SPCTRE's Twitter Profile
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Kirkman1987 wrote: View Post
SPCTRE wrote: View Post
Kirkman1987 wrote: View Post
That game was heaven for a Twin Peaks fan. The story was amazing, with one of the more memorable video game endings in recent memory. I thought the controls were way better than what reviews indicated, and I actually enjoyed driving around everywhere, especially with York keeping you company.
I've never watched Twin Peaks, but I definitely plan to before returning to Deadly Premonition.

York is the best thing about the game in any respect, I think.
If you have Netflix, All the episodes are on there. otherwise, The Gold Box is an excellent set, and I think it's been going down in price recently. Any fan of one should see/play the other.
Netflix hasn't made it over to Germany yet and it's not available on the resident streaming platforms, so I'll probably get the Gold DVD Box from Amazon UK, it's only 29.99
Philitas of Cos, Greek intellectual, is said by Athenaeus to have studied arguments and erroneous word usage so intensely that he wasted away and starved to death. British classicist A. Cameron speculates that P. died from a wasting disease which his contemporaries joked was caused by his pedantry.
SPCTRE is online now   Reply With Quote