View Single Post
Old July 26 2011, 11:07 AM   #387
SPCTRE
Boobs

View SPCTRE's Twitter Profile
Re: Mass Effect 3

Reverend wrote: View Post
-Brett- wrote: View Post
I always use custom Shepards, so it's sort of academic for me. They all look pretty good though.

Seems blondie is the winner. Nearest competition only has half of her votes. I would have voted for Shepard's 2 or 3 myself.
Well I think they said the vote will run for a few weeks at least so it's not decided yet...but yeah, unless there's a dramatic shift or some big fan drive to get people voting for another one then it does look like BlondyFemShep will be the winner.

I just hope that close shorn hairstyle will be available because it'd suit my infiltrator shep very well. After two games she's probably a little sick of the shaved head look.
I will cry tears of joy if that short haircut in my av becomes available in the editor, tears of joy I tell ya
Philitas of Cos, Greek intellectual, is said by Athenaeus to have studied arguments and erroneous word usage so intensely that he wasted away and starved to death. British classicist A. Cameron speculates that P. died from a wasting disease which his contemporaries joked was caused by his pedantry.
SPCTRE is offline   Reply With Quote