View Single Post
Old July 23 2011, 06:52 AM   #64
Nowhere Man
Commodore

Re: Captain America: The First Avenger-Review, Discuss, Grade, Sequel,

I got back a few hours ago and I say A. I was going to go with A-, but no, I really did like it. The whole time I had a Indiana Jones feeling to it. I feel like this was a cross between Superman:The Movie, IronMan and a little bit of Indy Jones. I don't feel like anything was rushed or forced and it wasen't slow either, it felt like a nice medium pace. I felt like I really got a chance to really get Steve as a character wich reminded me of Superman 1. The IronMan comes from the basic feel of the recent Marvel movies. I really liked Howard Stark, though I wonder why they didn't use the actor from IronMan 2?

Hugo Weaving, man I love that guy. His voice is spectacular as well as his acting. It was also nice to see his menacing face. I wanted him to say,"Mr. Rogers". "Why Mr. Rogers, why do you persist"? Anyway, he was great and the Skull looked cool too.

The transition to present day was awsome as well as the Avengers teaser.

The only real problem I had was the 3D, don't bother, it's non existant. I have now only seen two movies in 3D and I'm truly convinced it's just a waste.

Can't wait for next year!
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote