View Single Post
Old July 21 2011, 01:17 PM   #561
Treylana Hess
Cadet

Re: RPG Recruitment Thread

Never role-played before? Have role-played but are looking for a sim to start fresh on or transfer to? Do you enjoy the Trek world and just like to write stories and are looking for a medium in which to do such?
If "Yes" was the answer to any of these questions then Starbase 242 is just the Star Trek sim for you.

Starbase 242, a member of Bravo Fleet’s Task Force 47, is located between the Betazed and Vega systems; this station serves as a major transport and resupply hub for the federation and its allies. I am your station's Commanding Officer, Treylana Hess.

Current Mission:
----

Dilithium has been found on a large asteroid two light years from the station. As the Federation's closest representative to the asteroid, Captain Treylana Hess and her crew are scheduled to host trade negotiations for the mining rights to the asteroid. However, negotiations are put on hold when one of the delegates fails to show for the first round of talks.

Current Staffing Requirements:
----

Currently the station is looking for individuals to fill key roles such as:
Chief Flight Control Officer
Chief Security/Tactical Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Science Officer
Security Investigations Officer
Brig Officer

We are also open to having civilian positions as well. If you wish a civilian position please send me an e-mail at co@starbase242.com and I can have the position you would like set up.

The sim is a PG-13 rated Play by Web/E-mail (PBW/E) role-play sim based in the Star Trek universe in the year 2386. Please note that if you are NOT 13 years old or older, you WILL be denied membership. If you apply and it is found out that you are under age, you will be banned from future application to the Starbase.

To apply visit http://starbase242.com
Treylana Hess is offline   Reply With Quote