View Single Post
Old July 20 2011, 03:52 PM   #16
backstept
Rear Admiral

View backstept's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to backstept Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to backstept
Re: Fallout New Vegas decisions

Evil Twin wrote: View Post
It's impossible to kill Yes Man, as he's a program on the network and can jump from securitron to securitron, so if you kill Mr. House, you can still go back and work for Yes Man (or NCR/Legion if you haven't pissed them off yet past the point of no return.) Regardless, Yes Man is always available if all the other faction quest lines have closed to you. And feel free to kill House. I like the BoS as well, and his demand that you wipe them out is pretty much a deal breaker for me. NCR, Legion, and Yes Man lines all require that you kill him.

Just make sure you've found all the non-DLC snowglobes before you do so though, as House's securitron Jane disappears afterwards so you can't receive payment for recovering them.
okay
when I found him behind Benny's room I just kept shooting him . . . I thought it was funny because he didn't go hostile
I went back later and he wasn't there . . . so I guess he moved or something

[edit] I think I'm definitely going to scrap Mr House even though he's voiced by Odo himself, Rene Auberjonois