View Single Post
Old July 18 2011, 10:12 PM   #9
PsychoPere
Vice Admiral

Re: "The Walking Dead" Season 2 Updates

Morpheus 02 wrote: View Post
Which of the links are NOT spoilers
Interviews:
  • The Kirkman one has some answers that could be considered spoiler-worthy, though I think they're vague - mostly just related to naming future locations and the name of one future enemy. The first video at this link is the "first clip." The second one is a "behind the scenes" video with Robert Kirkman and does not have any spoilers either.
  • The Horder-Payton one does not (there's an interview with Darabont linked to at the bottom of that article that does have spoilers - some of which are like the ones in the Kirkman interview, but also a big one).
  • The Andrew Lincoln video interview does not at all.

Videos:
  • The "first clip" does not; it's exactly what ObiWanShinobi described.
  • The "First Zombie of Season 2" featurette does not; it's about make-up, naturally.
  • The set videos at SpoilerTV do not; they're all of vehicles and zombies moving around.

Photos: I don't really think any of these would be considered spoilers, either, because they're basically just pictures of people, buildings, vehicles, and so on.

Cast announcements: I don't think the link about Pruitt Taylor Vince contains anything that could be considered a spoiler (again, just a small location mention). The article about Scott Wilson and Lauren Cohen gives a short description of their characters, a small mention of how Cohen's character will fit into the group, and one piece of information that could certainly be considered a spoiler (though it doesn't name specific characters and I don't think would surprise anyone). There's also a "behind the scenes" video (same one) on both of those articles that does not have any spoilers.

Morpheus 02 wrote: View Post
More random -- other than subscribing to cable, was there any other way to get The Waling Dead (like Hulu or Netflix)....
Probably just the typical VOD options, like iTunes or Amazon Video.
PsychoPere is offline   Reply With Quote