View Single Post
Old July 16 2011, 08:10 PM   #84
Tidus79001
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Questions for Bring Back Janeway Panel

[QUOTE=BillJ;5102256][QUOTE=Tidus79001;5102164]
BillJ wrote: View Post
I called bullshit on this remark:

The only people wrestling with the “should she” be brought back question is the editors & possibly yourself.
If this isn't your remark then I apologize, if it is yours then it is bullshit.

If you call those attacks then your far more thin-skinned than I originally gave you credit for.

There is no contradiction in my thoughts on whether Janeway comes back or not. Kirsten Beyer is one of the few authors that actually get Janeway, even with that I won't accept the Q snap their fingers and everything goes back to normal. Just like I was disappointed with Spock's return and Kirk's return in the novels. There is no good way to turn back death. I'm not one to be so mesmerized by a fictional character that I throw all logic out the window. And I'll always know in the back of my mind that I was cheated out of new dynamics and new character growth to satisfy a few people. I like the fact that Voyager like the Enterprise now feels like a ship with a 'living' history. YMMV.
*Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*. Now you are going in circles & rehashing the same attacks. *Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*. Oh wait you did find another personal attack when you said:

BillJ wrote: View Post
If you call those attacks then your far more thin-skinned than I originally gave you credit for.
That makes 4! Kimc also thought those were personal attack as evidenced by his response to your first post when you attacked me. Let's refresh your memory on that shall we?

kimc wrote: View Post
^ Okay, folks. Let's either keep it civil or take it out of here. This thread is supposed to be a place to address questions for the Janeway panel - not a place for fans and non-fans of Janeway to take potshots at each other. Settle it via pm or put each other on ignore...
Now that we have the cleared up let's examine this new attack you made on me. I am thin skinned? I think not. I am not the one making personal attacks, nor am I getting up upset over what someone else posted. I prefer interesting, useful, and constructive dialogue.

*Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
Someone wake me up when BillJ actually has something interesting, useful, and constructive to dialogue about.

Last edited by Tidus79001; July 16 2011 at 08:23 PM.
Tidus79001 is offline   Reply With Quote